Home Purchase Loans
As a new home buyer, there are many options when it comes to financing your home.
Between the types of loans available, and negotiating your rates and payment options, finding the most suitable home purchase loan takes some work.
You need a team of experienced professionals who have your best interests — and not a commission — in mind
Getting Started & What to Consider
At The Funding Group, our goal is to find you the best loan with the most competitive rate and terms, so you can move in sooner with less effort.
Let us help you navigate the unpredictable housing market, and provide you with the safety, security and peace of mind that comes with closing your loan quickly.
What we offer
Low Down Payment
All products available for problems with credit or income
Fast close loans in 21 days
Home Purchase Checklist:
Below is the list of documents you need to apply for Purchase loan.
Home Loan Timeframe
– Up to 4 weeks
Home Loan Closing Costs
– Closing costs range between 0 and 3 % of loan amount
– No cost option is available.
Documents Needed for Purchase Loan
– Purchase Agreement Earnest Money Deposit Receipt
– W-2 for the previous 2 years
– Paystubs covering 30 days period
– 3 most recent bank statements on all depository accounts
– Homeowners’ insurance information (agent’s name and phone number or Insurance Declarations page)
– Personal tax returns for the previous 2 years
– Landlord information of all residences within the past 2 years
Self Employed Borrowers Only:
– Business tax returns for the previous 2 years
– Business Licenses covering a 2 year period
– Year-to-date profit and loss statement (P&L)
– Final divorce decree
– Proof of child support receipt and continuance
– Full bankruptcy filing
– Bankruptcy discharge
– Copy of a Green Card
– Copy of SSN card
– Disability Award Letter
– SSI Award Letters
– Pension Award and Continuance Letters
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the lowest fico you accept ?
580 credit score
What is the minimum down payment?
10% on Jumbo and 5% for conventional
Do you have programs that don’t require tax returns?
Yes, bank statement and DSCR program and full stated program
“I had a very difficult situation with complexities that I will not go into but Wes was patient and stood by us the entire time. He was smart and had a lot of creative ideas. I cannot thank him enough and will be going back to him when I make my next purchase!“
– Garret W.
Start Your Loan Application
Ready to start your loan application process? Simply fill out this contact form and one of mortgage brokers will be in contact with you in a timely manner.
At The Funding Group we deliver the absolute best lending experience through knowledge, communication and care.
Our mission supports the growth and strength of our communities and provides a pathway to the dream of home ownership.
451 N Canon Dr Suite 1
Beverly Hills California 90210